Maxwell® CSC: cGMP-Compliant Automated DNA Extraction for In Vitro Diagnostics
- Service & Support
Maxwell® CSC—cGMP-compliant, Worry-free Nucleic Acid Extraction
With the Maxwell® Clinical Sample Concentrator:
- Process 1–16 samples in 38 minutes.
- Ensure downstream success with consistent, reliable results.
- Minimize user variability with the intuitive touch-screen interface and preprogrammed protocols.
- Designed to be 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Keep your lab running with comprehensive service and support.
- Maximize bench space with the compact instrument footprint.
Extract nucleic acids using an instrument manufactured under strict specifications
- Manufactured to a quality standard that assures consistent performance for every run.
- Designed to be 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant.
- Performance-tested materials mean higher quality sample prep and less variability between runs.
Ensure success in Downstream Assays with High Quality Preps
Easy to Program
Intuitive touch screen interface makes it easy to set up a run, minimizing variability among users.
Flexible Sample Processing
Process the number of samples you need, when you need them – 1 to 16 samples in only 38 minutes.
Benefits of the Automated Whole Blood DNA Extraction
- No liquid handling or splashing during processing means minimal risk of cross-contamination and associated rework.
- Automated nucleic acid extraction allows higher sample throughput with minimal hands-on time, saving labor and decreasing costs.
- Compact footprint allows you to increase throughput while conserving precious bench space.
The Maxwell® CSC delivers consistent yield. Genomic DNA was purified from eight samples (300µl of whole blood) using the Maxwell® CSC Blood DNA Kit and the Maxwell® CSC Blood DNA Kit Protocol on three different Maxwell® CSC instruments. The data graphed represents the average total DNA yield for the eight samples on each of the three instruments (11.43, 11.77, and 12.78µg). The range of yields for all 24 samples was 10.8–13.8µg.
Benefits of Automated FFPE DNA Extraction
- Improve consistency with less hands-on time.
- Maximize simplicity and convenience with a preprogrammed purification method and predispensed reagent cartridges.
- Manufactured under cGMP.
- Intended for in vitro diagnostic use in combination with the Maxwell® CSC Instrument for purification of genomic DNA from human FFPE breast, lung or colon tissue samples.
Maxwell® CSC DNA FFPE delivers reliable performance.
Genomic DNA was extracted from FFPE breast, colon, and lung tissue ribbon curls and slides using the Maxwell® CSC DNA FFPE kit and the Maxwell® CSC DNA FFPE kit protocol. The eluates were then analyzed by amplification using two sized targets, RNaseP and TERT 164. Maxwell® CSC DNA FFPE kit provided consistent extraction of amplifiable DNA for both sample formats.
Promega vs. Competitor FFPE DNA Extraction. Side-by-side comparison of Maxwell® CSC DNA FFPE kit vs. Competitor DNA FFPE kit for extracting DNA from 5 micron slide-mounted breast tissues (n=4). The eluates were analyzed by amplification with two sized targets, 102 base pairs and 162 base pairs respectively. The Maxwell® CSC DNA FFPE kit yielded eluates that were more concentrated with amplifiable DNA.
Promega Service and Support...Keeping Your Laboratory Up and Running
The Maxwell® CSC instrument includes the highest level service package during the warranty period, meaning you will have access to routine preventative maintenance, field service (if required), or a loaner instrument.
- Service packages provide predictable support costs.
- Field support and instrument loaner programs ensure minimal instrument downtime for your laboratory.
This product is only available in the USA and is intended for in vitro diagnostic use.